Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Formal Introduction

3.5 billion years of evolution and here I am, the pinnacle of biological achievement, hunched over a computer keyboard, squinting at a screen, and trying to think of something worthwhile to say.

I think I'd feel more useful and alive if I was outside hunting wild boar with a spear.

I heard they have websites where you can shoot and kill caged animals remotely by a click of your mouse.

2 million years from now we will have evolved into floating gas-bags with our neural tendrils intimately attached to every port and orifice on this infernal machine.

Truthfully, I love computers. In a matter of mere seconds I can prove to my girlfriend that Jennifer Aniston was indeed the lead female in Leprechaun and most likely get Rick-Rolled along the way.


1 comment:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Hey Tuned!

Great post! Sometimes I get the feeling that the original Matrix was non-fiction! Enjoy the course!

Tom